These were the exact thoughts we explored before deciding on the region, town and particular location for the project; and this is precisely how Stanovanje Terrace came to life.
Stanovanje Terrace is located in the greenest region of Postira, a picturesque fishing village on the enchanting island of Brač on Croatia’s crystal clear Dalmatian Coast in the Adriatic Sea, a 45 minute ferry crossing from Split, Dalmatia’s capital city. This region of Postira is locally known as Mala Lozna, where the combination of natural colours, white beaches, scented pine trees, sound of waves, bird chirping and local singing is second to none.
About the developments
Each of the six apartments, cleverly integrated into the hill, overlooks the sea with the mainland’s mountain ranges forming a far backdrop. With its own separate entrance, individually sized open terrace and traditional style, each apartment guarantees the desired degree of privacy and independence. Stanovanje’s architects have combined traditional methods and local materials with the benefits of modern technology to achieve a unique and at the same time exclusive living experience. The most beautiful beach in the area is merely 100 m away from the front entrance. A swim in the cleanest waters on this coast brings along vitality and creativity; bordering the beach are pine trees, a café and a local restaurant.
A mountain biking trail, a cycling route, a wandering path as well as a hiking way are all in the immediate vicinity just inland of Stanovanje Terrace. Mingle with the locals on the same street; they would only be too glad to have you join in during the olive picking season to make your own native olive oil. All this and much more render life in Postira an experience not to be missed.
Images & Plans
- All exterior features including the facade and the staircases, and the indoor floorings are constructed from high quality local stone and masonry materials.
- Front and back courtyards feature landscaped gardens.
- Balconies all feature unobstructed sea-views and are designed in the traditional Brač island style.
- The bathrooms feature local stone together with lava stone mosaic
- The sanitary ware is of luxury designer quality
- The corner bathtub features Jacuzzi functionality and wooden nut-tree coloured coverings; the ceiling has little lights for a star scatter effect
- The proposed kitchen layouts are modern, open plan and feature an ‘island’ and high quality surfaces and finishes
- The floor heating and cooling system as well as the water heating for the entire project is built using the latest environmentally friendly and highly efficient technologies, helping the environment whilst saving on utility bills
- The apartments are protected by an alarm system whilst the premises are monitored by CCTV surveillance cameras
- Construction works completed
- Project completion: Summer 2013
Phase I and II: Fully Completed
Phase III: Installations and Finishing – in-progress